Using a combination of remote sensing data and ground observations as inputs, CHG scientists have developed rainfall and other models that reliably predict crop performance in parts of the world vulnerable to crop failure. Policy makers within governments and at non-governmental organizations rely on CHG decision-support products for making critical resource allocation decisions.
- Important Alert Regarding CHIRPS for Eastern Equatorial Africa
- CHG HESS paper metrics show high downloads
- Environmental Monitor features article on CHIRPS
- CHG travels to the ICBA in Dubai, UAE
- UCSB Newseltter, USGS Science Features highlight new CHG CHIRPS
- CHIRPS Version 1.8 Available as of May 1st, 2014
- East Africa Climate-Population Nexus paper featured in HDGC news